We are excited to announce that our new app is up and running!! We do apologize about the wait and thank everyone for being patient while we have worked to back date the new loyalty program. There are now two ways to access your pet’s information and the loyalty program.
- You can log on to our website : twinmaplesvethospital.com
- Click on the banner that says Pet Portal
- Enter your email (the one that is on your account at our hospital) and your password
- This will take you to your ally connect pet portal. On the left-hand side of the screen, you will see buttons for Appointments, Reminders, Prescriptions, Loyalty Program, Requests, and Announcements.
- You can download the AllyConnect App through the app store/iPhone store
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and sign in with your email (the one that is on your account at our hospital) and your password
- Click sign in
- This will open the main screen of the app which offers the options of Call, Directions, Email, Website and In case of emergency. On the bottom of your screen you will see Home, Pets, Appointments, Loyalty and Requests.
The loyalty program is now automated!! This means you no longer have to remember to bring your phone or your card at the time of your appointment, as our system will automatically keep track of all the points that you earn. This automated system though did require that we make a few changes to how our loyalty program works.
- Points are now tracked by coins instead of paw prints.
- Each coin represents 100 dollars.
- Once you have 16 coins you can trade them in on either the website or your phone by logging in and redeeming them for gift cards.
- While we will be able to see how many coins you have at the hospital we are not able to redeem them for you. This must be done by you logging in to either the website or the app and redeeming them.
- We are no longer giving coins for Heartworm prevention, Flea prevention or Microchips.
- We have added these manually if you had stamps for them prior to the shutdown of our previous app (this is what caused the delay in the release of the new app/loyalty program).
- Unfortunately, the system is not able at this time to keep track of these automatically so at this time the only way to receive coins is by spending 100 dollars.
- To Receive a coin the invoice must be 100 or more dollars (you will receive 1 coin for each 100 dollars spent) if the invoice is under 100 dollars by any amount the system will not give a coin.
- The invoice must be paid in full at the time of the service
- Coins will not be given if paying a balance on your account.
- If the product is returned and money is returned to you or placed on your account, you may lose a coin if the returned product drops the previous invoice to under 100 dollars.
- Our staff is not able to change/add coins on the loyalty program.
- Only 16 coins may be redeemed per month.
We are incredibly excited to continue the loyalty program as our way of thanking you for allowing us to care for your four-legged family members!
If you have any questions please call us at 937-866-5949 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org